The Prime Team Performance curriculum provides learners with a multitude of decision-making and performance measurement strategies to help their teams successfully achieve their goals.
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 17 PDUs
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: Professionals who want to collaborate more effectively within a group.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Team Performance curriculum.
Making Team Decisions (MSS0041)
|2 hrs||Brainstorm as a Team||This course presents a team decision-making model and describes the decision-making method of Brainstorming and Filtering.|
|1.5 hrs||Prioritize by Consensus||This course describes the Nominal Groups technique of silent voting with limited discussion as a means to gain consensus on sensitive and controversial topics.|
|1 hr||Merge Team Opinions||This course describes the Delphi technique of anonymous voting and elimination to obtain majority consensus.|
|1.5 hrs||Organize Team Consensus||This course describes the Consensus Card method that relies on visual aids to quickly identify the best options for resolving complicated situations.|
|1 hr||Choose Between Alternatives||This course describes the Paired Choice technique of comparing several alternatives to select a single solution in a quick, efficient manner.|
|1 hr||Rank Choices by Criteria||This course describes the Criteria Rating method of weighted rankings to identify and balance decision criteria.|
Measuring Team Performance (MSS0042)
|1.5 hrs||Measure for Success||This course reviews how feedback based on specific performance goals can help teams track progress, enhance motivation, and improve performance.|
|1.5 hrs||Select the Right Metrics||This course provides guidelines for choosing the metrics that best reflect the critical points for successful team performance.|
|1.5 hrs||Survey for Accurate Data||This course describes the elements of a survey that gathers data that is objective, easily analyzed, and meaningful.|
|2 hrs||Focus on Perceptions||This course introduces strategies to use qualitative information gathered from a variety of sources to complement quantitative.|
|1.5 hrs||Learn from Results||This course helps teams to interpret measurement results in order to evaluate performance and set new goals.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 17 hours eLearning
- 11 Courses (16 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (1 hours) - Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links, Archived Virtual Classes
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.