The Prime Team Building curriculum provides learners with a methodical approach for creating successful teams, motivating team members, and promoting collaboration for improved performance and results.
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 17 PDUs
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: Professionals who want to work more effectively with others to achieve shared goals.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Team Building curriculum.
Building Dynamic Teams (MSS0021)
|1.5 hrs||Build Dynamic Teams||This course explains the essential development phases that groups follow to become vibrant, effective teams.|
|1.5 hrs||Drive To a Mission||This course helps team members establish a structured process to define and prioritize group goals and objectives upon which its “mission statement” is based.|
|1.5 hrs||Strive for Effectiveness||This course introduces processes to clarify roles and assignments among team members in order to minimize misunderstanding, conflict, inactivity, and other hurdles to success.|
|2 hrs||Thrive on Teamwork||This course describes techniques that will enable teams to streamline communications and improve overall performance.|
|1.5 hrs||Arrive at Peak Performance||This course helps learners define peak performance measures and identify strategies to maintain the momentum.|
Succeeding Through Teamwork (MSS0022)
|2.5 hrs||Tune Into Team Communication||This course helps learners enhance team communications by strengthening their own listening skills and ability to interpret non-verbal messages.|
|1.5 hrs||Resolve Team Conflict||This course describes several methods that learners can use to work through conflict situations. Numerous tips for avoiding unnecessary conflict are provided.|
|1.5 hrs||Differences Make Great Teams||This course explains the importance of collaborating with people who bring different experiences and perspectives to the group. Several tips to minimize conflict and enhance collaboration among people with different backgrounds or work styles are identified.|
|1.5 hrs||Motivate Teams to Excel||This course introduces several strategies to motivate team members to achieve their goals, then sustain this focused energy over time.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 17 hours eLearning
- 9 Courses (15 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (2 hours) - Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links, Archived Virtual Classes
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.