The Prime Customer Care curriculum provides strategies to enhance even the most difficult customer situations. Learners are encouraged to examine the people whom they define as customers, evaluate specific customer requirements, and initiate actions to improve relationships. Real-world case studies provide learners with opportunities to transform a potentially negative customer experience into a positive one.
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 28 PDUs
Skill Level: Entry & intermediate levels
Target Audience: Professionals whose role requires interpersonal communications with people internal and external to the organization.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Customer Care curriculum.
Creating Customer Focus (CC0011)
|1.5 hrs||The Value of Customer Care||This course identifies the positive benefits accrued by organizations which implement customer-focused procedures.|
|2.5 hrs||You Make the Difference||This course emphasizes the importance of every customer interaction.|
|3 hrs||Who is the Customer?||This course offers strategies to address the specific needs of internal and external customers in order to develop positive relationships.|
Presenting Your Ideas (PC0012)
|3 hrs||Customers Define Success||This course provides techniques to examine a situation from a customer’s point of view and to respond appropriately.|
|1.5 hrs||Recognize Critical Moments||This course reviews proven strategies to identify a situation as an opportunity to strengthen a customer relationship|
|1.5 hrs||Increase Sales via Service||This course describes sales-focused customer service strategies.|
Communicating with Care (CC0013)
|2 hrs||Service Face to Face||This course describes several key verbal and non-verbal communication strategies to employ for successful in-person customer service relations.|
|1.5 hrs||Service via the Telephone||This course describes several strategies to employ for successful telephone-based customer service relations.|
|1.5 hrs||Service via the Internet||This course describes several proven Web-based strategies to ensure individualized customer satisfaction.|
Rising to the Customer Challenge (CC0014)
|1.5 hrs||Turn Complaints to Delight||This course demonstrates proven strategies to transform a difficult customer situation into a positive client experience.|
|4.5 hrs||Engage Difficult Customers||This course describes techniques to diffuse a negative situation by addressing the specific concerns and creating a positive client experience.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 28 hours eLearning
- 11 Courses (24 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (4 hours) - Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links, Archived Virtual Classes
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.