The Prime Compliance Workplace curricula encourages individual contributors, managers and supervisors to adopt a positive approach to the work environment, and to appreciate the core compliance issues governing attitudes, political activities, and communication in the workplace.
Written from the point of view of your organization, Prime Compliance Workplace has been designed to offer a more detailed analysis of the issues facing organizations in this area. It can be used as part of a structured offering in the Prime Compliance series, or can be used equally on its own to underline the importance of an open, positive work environment.
Two versions of the curriculum are available, one for individual contributors (the 'E' version) and the other for supervisors and managers who have a direct people management or human resources function (the 'M' version). The key difference is that Prime Compliance Workplace (M) offers additional information on appropriate managerial responses to discrimination & harassment.
At a Glance
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: All employees within an organization, whether new hires or as a refresher program for long-term employees for the "E" version and Managers and supervisors within an organization for the "M" version.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Compliance Workplace curriculum.
|Equal Employment Opportunities||Recognize the different aspects of employment influenced by, and the importance of, an equal employment opportunities policy.|
|Discrimination & Harassment - E||Recognize discrimination and harassment, appropriate responses to it, and ways of avoiding it.|
|Discrimination & Harassment - M||Recognize your role, as a manager, in carrying out the company's legal responsibilities and its non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies.|
|Workplace Violence||Identify the warning signs of and appropriate responses to violent behavior.|
|Contributions and Fundraising||List the regulations governing political contributions and fundraising.|
|PACs and Lobbying||List the regulations for PAC activities and lobbying.|
|Communication That Works||Identify the guidelines for successful communication.|
|Crisis Management||Recognize the importance of following company guidelines during a crisis.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 6 hours "E-version" and 7 hours "M-version" eLearning
- 3 Courses (4 hours "E-version" and 5 "M-version), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources 2 hours) - Job Aids, Cue Cards, Glossary, Exercises, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.