The Prime Compliance FLSA curriculum follows the guidelines as set out by the U.S. Department of Labor. Designed for all employees within an organization, this curriculum helps learners understand their rights, entitlements and provision of fair labor standards in employments.
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) establishes minimum wage, overtime pay, record keeping, and child labor standards affecting full-time and part-time workers in the private sector and in Federal, State, and local governments. It can be used as part of a structured offering in the PrimeCompliance series, or can be used equally effectively on its own to underline the importance of employees rights to fair treatment.
At a Glance
Certification: This course does not offer PDUs
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: All employees within an organization, whether new hires or as a refresher program for long-term employees.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Compliance FLSA curriculum.
Communicating Clearly (PC0011)
|FLSA Basics||This Course will provide you with the knowledge you need to accurately comply with the Fair Labor Standards act (FLSA) and related State laws.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 1 hour eLearning
- 1 Course (1 hour), including Self Check Assessment
- Personalized eLearning System account
- Study Notes
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.