The Prime Compliance Data Security curriculum encourages organizations to place the security of information at the heart of business operations. Designed for all employees within an organization, this curriculum helps learners to appreciate the core compliance issues that govern the ethical use of company information and the privacy of customer data.
Written from the point of view of your organization, Prime Compliance Data Security has been designed to offer a more detailed analysis of the issues facing organizations in this area. It can be used as part of a structured offering in the Prime Compliance series, or can be used equally effectively on its own to underline the importance a responsible approach to information security at work.
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 5 PDUs
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: All employees within an organization, whether new hires or as a refresher program for long-term employees.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Compliance Data Security curriculum.
|Trade Secrets||Identify the guidelines a company must follow to protect its trade secrets and to avoid misappropriating the trade secrets of others.|
|E-mail and Internet Use||List restrictions for use of e-mail and Internet services provided by your company.|
|Record Retention||Identify the elements of a record retention policy.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 5 hours eLearning
- 2 Courses (4 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (1 hours) - Job Aids, Cue Cards, Glossary, Exercises, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.