The Prime Compliance Code of Conduct curriculum provides organizations with a wide-ranging awareness program covering all core compliance areas including discrimination and harassment, EEO, violence, safety and health, environmental safety, political activities, quality communications, crisis management, honesty and fairness, anticompetitive conduct, insider trading, conflicts of interest, sanctions and trade embargoes, bribery, trade secrets, e-mail and Internet use, consumer data privacy, and record retention. These courses help learners appreciate the core compliance issues governing the workplace and how we do business.
Written from the point of view of your organization, Prime Compliance Code of Conduct has been designed to replace or complement your organization's own code of conduct.
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 4 PDUs
Skill Level: All levels
Target Audience: All employees within an organization, whether new hires or as a refresher program for long-term employees.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Compliance Code of Conduct curriculum.
|Your Environment||Identify guidelines for working in a secure and healthy environment|
|Communications||Recognize the importance of clear boundaries and effective communication both internal and external to the company|
|Plan for High Impact||Identify areas of importance in business ethics|
|Captivate Your Audience||Identify the topics of importance in data security|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 4 hours eLearning
- 2 Courses (3 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (1 hour) - Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links, Archived Virtual Classes
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.