The Prime Call Center ABC's curriculum teaches the underlying principles of call center operation from a front-line agent's unique perspective. It explains in clear, simple and effective language, key concepts such as stakeholder concerns, workforce management, performance measurement, agent occupancy, call routing and management technologies, staff scheduling and customer relationship management
At a Glance
Certification: PDU Credits: 20 PDUs
Skill Level: Entry & intermediate level
Target Audience: Professionals who need to manage or work on a project.
Here is a complete informational listing of the courses in the Prime Call Center ABC's curriculum.
Call Center Structure (CC0031)
|The Call Center Profession||This course describes the functions, structure, and key players of a typical call center, and underscores the uniqueness of the profession.|
|Customer Relationships||This course defines the long-term value of a customer and illustrates how CRM (customer relationship management) principles are applied to recognize, prize, and respond preferentially to high-value customers.|
Call Center Operations (CC0032)
|Workforce Management||This course describes forecasting, scheduling, occupancy, and staffing principles, and explains their impact on the life of an agent and the success of a call center.|
|Call Center Technologies||This course shows how technology can lead to excellence in customer service, through call routing applications at the agent level, and performance management tools at managerial level.|
|Performance Measurement||This course describes how the manager must balance the sometimes conflicting interests of the center’s stakeholders. It also demonstrates how KPIs (key performance indicators) are applied to evaluate both agent and call center performance.|
Deployment OptionseLearning System curriculum (Internet)
- 15 hours eLearning
- 5 Courses (10 hours), each including Self Check Assessment
- On-line Resources (5 hours) - Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists, Web Links, Archived Virtual Classes
- Personalized eLearning System account
- PreAssessment (PrimePath™)
- Mastery Assessment
- Client Administration functionality
- Search feature
- Access to PrimeLearning-run Discussion Boards, Chats
- On-line Mentoring
- Course, including Self Check Assessment
- Course-Based Resources (Job Aids, Glossary, Recommended Reading Lists)
- Please contact us at email@example.com
- American English
- All Microsoft Windows operating systems are supported.
- All Internet Explorer browsers are supported above version 4.0.
- Only version 4.7 of the Netscape browser is supported.
- Adobe Flash Player version 9 or higher is required.
- Adobe Reader plugin is required to view some Curriculum Resources.
- To participate in the Virtual Classes, or play back the archived classes then the Centra client software is required.
- A sound card is required to hear audio.
- Links to download Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Reader and Centra client are provided below and in the eLearning System.